Xarxes de Telecomunicacions Alternatives (XTA) is a telecommunications operator in the Penedès / Garraf area that offers its own radio and fiber optic services at both residential and professional level. We need to incorporate a field technician in the technical department. The candidate will be part of an expanding company made up of a young and dynamic team with a very good work environment.
Among the tasks to be performed are:
• Field repairs to residential and professional users at the level of antennas, routers, PLC, repeaters, wiring, gateway, telephones, ATAs, etc.
• Radio frequency installations (WIMAX and WIFI).
• Installation and configuration of VOIP switchboards: Create DDI’S, extensions, IVR, call flows, terminal configuration and user usage training.
• Installations of Unifi, cloud key and switch systems.
• Professional fiber optic installations.
• Network configurations (dhcp, VPN’s, LANs, firewall ..)
• Super-node repairs / interventions (main antennas of the radio frequency network – work at height)
• Management and review of RMA’s
• Reconditioning of equipment
• Maintenance of UPSs and complementary feeding systems.
• Carrying out technical visits and budgets for both professional clients and public entities as well as special installations for residential clients.
• Networking: dhcp, VPN’s, LANs and firewalls
• Client router configuration: WiFi, FTTH, etc.
• Experience on performing installations or repairs to customers at home / offices (electrical, industrial or computer systems)
Knowledge and skills
Ability to resolve incidents independently at the customer’s home / office.
Ease of teamwork.
Ease of work at height.
Ability to communicate with client and identify their needs.
Resolute, proactive and eager to provide solutions to the needs of customers and the company.
Vocation for excellent customer service on site.
Submit your resume
If you are interested in working with us, don’t think twice and fill out the form below.