For the optimal development of our own software for internal use, we are looking for a QA TESTER!
In this position you will participate in the definition of the software, analyzing the requirements and prioritizing the needs of the internal customer in order to manage the versions, so you must be an empathetic and sociable person with the ability to understand the needs of the internal customer and do so our SWs are useful, agile and intuitive.
You will plan the testing strategy, designing the appropriate scenarios and cases, with the subsequent review and planning to execute the simulations and performance evaluations of the software, so we think of an analytical, detail-oriented and curious person, able to detect errors, propose improvements and innovations to incorporate. To achieve this you will work in coordination with a team of external developers.
You will report and validate the steps with the managers and the rest of the team in weekly meetings. Therefore, we need you to be organized and methodical and to be used to working with agile methodologies to ensure good cooperation from all parts.
Plus, if you’re someone who tends to see the glass full, with contagious passion and a desire to grow, we’d love to meet you!
What do we offer for this position?
• Permanent contract.
• Gross Annual Salary depending on value between €21,600 and €27,600 gross.
• Private medical insurance paid by the company, starting from the year in the company.
Full time work, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
• Languages: Catalan and Spanish native level; English as a minimum knowladge of the language specifically to the position.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Higher studies: computer engineering, programming or similar.
Knowledge and skills
• Agile methodologies
• Internal customer orientation
• Creative and planning ability
Submit your resume
If you are interested in working with us, don’t think twice and fill out the form below.