At XTA we have a new opportunity for you if you are the kind of person who likes the attention of the public!
We are looking for a new colleague for the Customer Service department, located in Vilafranca del Penedès. We are looking for a person very oriented to solving the problems that our customers may present, who knows how to listen to their needs and can offer the best solution in a close and unique way. And especially that he stands out for his positive attitude and good energy!
Your main tasks will be:
– Management of customer requests either by phone or in person at the reception of our company, taking care of customer satisfaction, and following up on inquiries received.
– Find solutions to the problems you may have.
– Act as a bridge with the appropriate department.
– Provide information about the company’s services.
– Basic administrative tasks.
You will be at reception and you will have to know the company’s policies very well, which is why you will have the support of the team from day one, to train and guide you until you have complete autonomy in your work.
What do we offer you?
– Permanent contract.
– Immediate incorporation.
– Salary: €1528 gross per month + turnover bonus (€100 per month)
– Full time. Rotating schedule in central shift from Monday to Friday (entrance at 9am, departure at 6pm, 7pm or 8pm depending on the week or day), and one Saturday a month, from 9am to 2pm.
– Joining an expanding company, with a very cohesive team and great work environment.
– Bilingual level of Catalan and Spanish. If you also speak English it’s a plus.
– Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service position.
– MS Office User.
Technician in Administration, customer service or similar
Knowledge and skills
You will fit in very well the candidacy if:
– You have a good level of communication: a clear and understandable person.
– You care and highly value dealing with customers.
– You are motivated by results and you get involved in your work.
– You are an empathetic person and oriented to details, and you consider yourself an extrovert.
If you have experience of at least one year in customer service and you also feel that what we indicate defines you, if you want to be part of a team with a good reputation and that takes care of the proximity with people, leave us your CV. We will be delighted to receive it, as there may be a match!
Submit your resume
If you are interested in working with us, don’t think twice and fill out the form below.